Do you come here often..?
You probably don’t buy or sell property very often but contracts and laws can change at any time making it hard for you to know the best approach for real estate transfers. This is the key reason for using our conveyancing solicitors in Melbourne for your move.
When you choose the LN Conveyancing Melbourne team for your conveyancing solicitors you won’t have to worry about the latest laws or plough through any legalese because staying up to date with the latest developments is our job. When you work with us we will give you the best advice for your unique circumstances and create a contract tailored to your needs so all you need to do is sign on the dotted line. It really can be that easy with the right conveyancing solicitors.
It’s your move, are you ready?
Moving to a new location is known to be one of the most stressful events in someone’s life, right up there with divorce, the death of a loved one or losing your job. But with help from the LN Conveyancing Melbourne team you’ll stress less knowing all the legal requirements of buying or selling are being taken care of by our experienced solicitors. Then, with your property transaction in safe hands, you’ll have more time and space to focus on other parts of this life changing event.
Whether you’ve signed a property contract or are about to sign one, we’ll give you the right advice and explain the best way to move forward immediately. Call us now for a free 15 minute consultation with the LN Conveyancing team to review your situation and provide advice on signing or proceeding under an existing contract, we can take over and act in your interest no matter what stage of the contractual process you’re up to.
Why choose the LN Conveyancing Melbourne team?
Good question! We have answers.
- You get the best personal service because we only work with a limited number of clients each month so we can maintain our high standards;
- When you choose to work with us you get direct access to the team including Luong our director outside usual business hours or even on weekends if you need it.
- You’ll save money by accessing our fixed professional fees for standard conveyancing contracts which are often hundreds of dollars cheaper than those of less experienced LN conveyancing companies;
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind because we’ve drawn up contracts for buying and selling thousands of Melbourne properties and have happy clients in Melbourne throughout Australia and worldwide who trust us with their Victoria property deals.
- You can speak to our conveyancing solicitors personally with a free initial 15 minute consultation to discuss your situation and your property. You can get to know us and we can then recommend any special conditions for the contract and explain what steps you need to make next. This free consultation is a no obligation service but if you’d like to go ahead after speaking to us and we can take on more clients we’d love to help make your property buying or selling experience secure, timely and easy.